Georgina is located on the largest inland lake in southern Ontario, excluding the Great Lakes. Only a short, one-hour drive north of Toronto, Georgina is a desired destination for anyone who enjoys outdoor activities all year long. Many describe Georgina as a community of communities; each one rich in history with a wealth of activities and amenities.
Why people love visiting Georgina?
- 52 kilometres of Lake Simcoe shoreline
- One of the top fishing destinations in Ontario
- Home to Sibbald Point Provincial Park
- Scenic parks and trails
- Historic Downtowns and Pioneer Village
- Farmers’ Market and agri-tourism
- York Region’s Adventure Headquarters – The ROC
Experience the town of Georgina’s activities, amenities and cultural events, and discover why residents and tourists choose Georgina. Whether you come for a day trip, weekend getaway or family vacation, you’re sure to have a great time in Georgina.